Dead Links of Frontier Folk Home Page

Please use this forum to discuss administrative questions and comments. That will allow us to keep the topical message boards free of administrative clutter.

Moderators: Michael Archer, jhagee

Dead Links of Frontier Folk Home Page

Postby Crooked River » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Greetings

I was looking for the Blue Heron Mercantile website and went to the link on the Frontier Folk homepage. Neither of the BHM links go to the desired destination, and in fact one of the links went to a page written entirely in Japanese katakana. I tried two other links to other vendors and found one was a dead end and the other went to a modern rifle shooting club.

Please go through your vendor/supporter links on the Frontier Folk home page and delete the ones that don't work. Some of these may lead to potentially dangerous websites.

Also, I would appreciate it you would let me know if Blue Heron Mercantile is still in business. They have not responded to my inquiry via the email address I have for them.

Thanks,

Brent
Crooked River

Re: Dead Links of Frontier Folk Home Page

Postby Crooked River » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:53 am

Anybody home?

Brent
Crooked River

Re: Dead Links of Frontier Folk Home Page

Postby Sanscoeur » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:10 am

Taking a trip in the Way-Back Machine...

It is interesting to note that this very message board originated as an electronic appendage of Blue Heron Mercantile.
«S’il n’y avait en Angleterre qu’une religion, le despotisme serait à craindre; s’il y en avait deux, elles se couperaient la gorge; mais il y en a trente, et elles vivent en paix et heureuses».
Voltaire
Sanscoeur
Prolific

Return to Administrative - Help/Comments