Chris Taylor

In remembrance of our dear friends, our fellow 18th Century travelers who have gone on before us.

Moderators: Jon, Parson John

Chris Taylor

Postby Parson John » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 am

I received this notification this morning: http://washingtoncountyregiment.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/major-bogart-speaks-unexpected-passing-of-chris-taylor/

To the Washington Co. Militia,

My dear friends, it is with a heavy heart that I inform you of a tragic loss within our unit. Our dear friend and Captain, Chris Taylor passed away this morning. I was informed by Chris’ sister-in-law that the accident which caused his death occurred around 10:00 this morning [Thursday 6/20/13]. Further information will be sent out as soon as I receive it. This is quite a shock and I am still having trouble grasping the reality of this sad occurrence. Chris was a great friend to all in the unit. He was so charismatic, fun loving, and enthusiastic about all we did. He will be missed so much by his friends and loved ones. Please keep Chris’ family especially his wife Mary and his son Chris in your thoughts and prayers. Again, as soon as I get more information on the funeral arrangements I will pass that along.

Regretfully,

Major Bogart

Chad A. Bogart

Historic Interpreter

Sycamore Shoals State Historic Area
Parson John
Parson John Living History, Inc.
http://www.parsonjohn.org
Parson John
Prolific

Re: Chris Taylor

Postby Jon » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks Frank. My sympathies to Chris's friends and family.

Jon
Jon
Site Admin/Owner

Re: Chris Taylor

Postby Ethanoftheclinch » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:43 pm

I personally did not know him,I don't think,but he was one of my Venturing Crew captains,and I regret his loss,and my deepest sympathies to his loved ones and dear friends at the militia and at the Venturing Crew 1776.

Thank-you and stand sure,

Ethan Walling
Thank-you and Stand Sure,

Ethan Walling
Ethanoftheclinch

Return to In Memory of Departed Friends (Announcements & Memoriums)